Dramatic Posts & Press
I have been fortunate to have been interviewed by amazing bloggers, have my Etsy shop featured on their fantastic websites, and to have been featured on sites as well. In addition, I do regular weekly column now at Independent Fashion Bloggers. You can find a small sampling of those posts below.
Guest Posts & Articles:
- Fatshionable Footwear at Medicinal Marzipan
- If I Were Another Person at Return to Sender
- Where Creativity Meets Personal Style at Fish Nor Fowl
- Nurturing your Long Distant Relationship at Yes and Yes
Features & Interviews:
- 28 Brilliant Bloggers Talk About Working with Brands at BlogWorld
- Le suivre vendredi – Dramatis Personae at 33 avenue Miquelon
- I Want to be an Arts Administrator with Gala Darling!
- 10 Question Style Snapshot with Retrochick
- Snapshot with Ashe Mischief by Alix Rose
Mischief, My Dear! Shop Features:
- Broke & Beautiful on Mischief, My Dear!
- The Style Sample, Issue 1, featuring the Mischief, My Dear! shop
For over 1 year, I also served as an IFB Links á la Mode Editor (and occasionally pop in for guest editing), and have produced over 80 posts for IFB over the past two years. You can find all of the posts I’ve written for IFB here, and a sampling of my favorite posts below.
- Defining & Publicizing Your Blog’s Advertising Policy?
- Stop Getting Lowballed as a Blogger
- Finance & the Fashion Bloggger: Ignore-ance
- The Money Myth of Fashion Blogging (And How to Monetize Your Site)
- Bloggers Talk: Monetizing Their Sites
- Metrics & Measure: Pageviews, Visitors, and Quantifying Your Site
- Using, Utilizing, & Making the Best of Your IFB Experience
- The Comment Challenge: Can you leave 500 thoughtful comments a month?
- How do you deal with Off-Topic Comments?
- Negative Reviews & Feedback on Companies